Thursday, July 23rd, 2009
So, I leave for BlogHer in oh, an hour. I’m sitting at Rogue Ales at the Portland Airport (Hi, BEST AIRPORT EVER! NO, REALLY) perhaps having a screwdriver and I’m so excited I can barely hold my shit together.
I did a post similar to this last year, and I thought I might do another one. So here goes:
Things you should know about me, Rhi (HAAAAA!)
- I often look like I’m deep in thought, or scowling. THIS IS JUST MY NORMAL LOOK. I’m not glaring at you. If you see me, say hi! It will wipe the rotten look off my face.
- I’ll be working at the registration desk on both Friday and Saturday from 10 to 1 with my lovely, lovely friend Kerri. I’ll be working VERY HARD at not scowling at people as they come to check in.
- If you need Tums, a Tide Stick, facial blotters, hand sanitizer, lotion, ibuprofen, etc. Let me know, as I probably have these items in my big ass purse.
- I’m a bit better about the hugging thing, but please do not be offended if I offer my hand instead of hugging.
- By the way: Explore Chicago did a great job putting together some deals for conference attendees. Check them out!
- Oh, and to my roommates: SORRY ABOUT MY SHOES. And, I might talk in my sleep. But, I’m not sure.
Okay, that’s it! See you guys there!