Wednesday, August 26th, 2009

Go! Look at this!

Thought you all might like to see the project I’ve been working so hard on the last couple months. It’s basically the best culinary tourism site EVER.

I also thought that some of you might like to enter to win a week as a Winemaker, Brewmaster, Chef, Rancher, Fisherman, Distiller, or Chocolate/Cheesemaker. I’m pretty sure you all have cameras that take video, so GO! Apply!

Oh, and bonus? If you win you get to come to Oregon, which means you get to see me!

Good work! I love that you can talk about your work on your blog!

Also, if I wasn’t so lazy, I would enter the contest. Maybe I’ll get drunk on wine and video tape myself this weekend! It would prove my love of wine!
    .-= Kristabella´s last blog ..Sweet Dreams =-.

Way to go, Rhi!!

1. Erin says:

I love it! I really, really want to win the cheese/chocolate internship, so I will be working on my video very soon.
        .-= Erin´s last blog ..France =-.

1. Serendipitous Girl says:

OHMAHGAH! This is AWESOME! I’m so excited to live here and be able to take these excursions!! And so JEALOUS that you work for those guys–SSG gets their travel magazines sent a couple times a year and LOVES them.
          .-= Serendipitous Girl´s last blog ..A (Sometimes!) Kind of Day =-.

1. Dani says:

So fun! Congrats!
            .-= Dani´s last blog ..Things I am not buying today =-.

1. Ash says:

Hi Doll! Fabulous work. I love the little interactive map. If I wasn’t so crazy busy I would make a video and enter myself! :) How I love the OR!
              I’ll be sending you a longer email tonight on my way back to PDX. Lovies!
              .-= Ash´s last blog ..High school memories =-.

1. Blythe says:

LOVE IT.
                .-= Blythe´s last blog ..Not Yet =-.

1. Nic says:

Very cool! I’ll be out to see you again in April. It looks like I’ll be there for a week.
                  .-= Nic´s last blog ..God is Love =-.

1. slynnro says:

Way to go Rhi!
                    .-= slynnro´s last blog ..And the Husband of the Week Award Goes To. . . =-.