Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013
I’m not really a resolution girl, but I do have some things I’d like to accomplish this year, so I thought I’d hold myself accountable by writing them down. My gal Jennie does this and I think it’s fun to check back periodically to see what’s been accomplished. So, here goes!
- Learn to bake the perfect pie crust and pastry dough
- Once I have pastry dough down pat, make Finnish Christmas Tarts.
- One outside of the house fitness activity per week.
- Three inside the house fitness activities per week. (treadmill, video, etc.)
- Take Henry to one new activity per month.
- Finally learn to use sewing machine.
- Find and hang artwork on large wall in living room.
- Figure out a way to do a gallery wall somewhere in the house.
- Read 50 books (I read 11 in 2012. Not proud of that number.)
- Try one new recipe per week. Idea here.
- At least one date per month with Bill.
- At least one date per month with girlfriends.
- Host one playdate per quarter for Henry’s friends.
- Host at least two non-birthday related parties.
- Write at least one blog post per week, but ideally two or three.
- Comment on the blogs that I read and find new blogs to read.
- Finally learn to use DSLR.
- Come up with household maintenance schedule and stick with it.
- Stop wasting time on toxic friendships and focus on the friends that matter.
- Spend some time each week doing something just for me.
So, there it is! What are your goals for 2013?