Friday, January 4th, 2013

Friday Bullets

• Happy Friday! I know that this was a short week, but it felt LONG to me. The fact that my child only napped for a total of 45 minutes yesterday could have something to do with it.
    • As part of my 2013 fitness goal, I signed up for Barre3′s 28 to Great program. I’m excited to get started next week! There’s a studio not too far from my house and they offer childcare, so I think it will be a great way for me to get some exercise in and for Henry to play with some other kids.
    • This is the lamest thing ever to get excited about, but we ordered a new high chair for Henry and it arrived yesterday. His old one took up a ton of space, was difficult to clean and had a very fickle tray removal mechanism. He’s only had one meal in it so far, but I am loving it already!

The Ducks scored in how many seconds?

• Last night, my beloved Oregon Ducks won the Fiesta Bowl. The Ducks scored in first 11 SECONDS of the game. Henry was pretty impressed. (darling pajamas were a Christmas gift from Grandpa. I think they can be found at Fred Meyer.)
  • I got a Kindle Paperwhite for my birthday and I’m looking for a great case for it. I ordered this one, but despite the product description, it does not fit the Paperwhite. Do you have a Kindle case you love?
  • Are you watching Homeland? Bill and I started watching it right before Christmas and during his vacation we sped through both seasons. It is an incredible program and I highly recommend you check it out. The second season just ended so you have tons of time to catch up before the third season begins.
  • Other than some miscellaneous chores, we don’t have much going on this weekend. What are you up to?

OH MY ADORABLE! He gets cuter and cuter!
    Kristabella´s last blog post ..Sponsored Post: Fekkai Hair Products

Man, that kid is cute.

I’m looking forward to the weekend. Some exercise, some hanging out with friends (hosting book club and a work friends brunch), hopefully some reading, and Downton Abbey(!). . .This week DID feel long so I’m ready for some R & R. Enjoy it!
      sizzle´s last blog post ..Welcoming 2013

1. Nic says:

Gah, I just love him.

I finished Homeland Season 1 a few weeks ago. LOVE. I will do season 2 soon. SO GOOD. Claire Danes is amazing.

1. Andrea says:

I got the paperwhite for Christmas and got this cover:
          Nothing fancy, but comes in many colors and does the job.

I’m in love with Homeland. I seriously don’t know how I’ll make it until next season except I now have Downton and Girls to look forward to.
          Andrea´s last blog post ..Di$neyland

1. kim @ vegan mama says:

Found my way to your blog through a comment on Daily Garnish – glad to see another Portland mama! Your little Henry is adorable :)
            kim @ vegan mama´s last blog post ..11 months

1. Maura says:

Holy cow! Henry looks JUST like Bill in that picture! Adorable.