Friday, January 4th, 2013
- Happy Friday! I know that this was a short week, but it felt LONG to me. The fact that my child only napped for a total of 45 minutes yesterday could have something to do with it.
- As part of my 2013 fitness goal, I signed up for Barre3′s 28 to Great program. I’m excited to get started next week! There’s a studio not too far from my house and they offer childcare, so I think it will be a great way for me to get some exercise in and for Henry to play with some other kids.
- This is the lamest thing ever to get excited about, but we ordered a new high chair for Henry and it arrived yesterday. His old one took up a ton of space, was difficult to clean and had a very fickle tray removal mechanism. He’s only had one meal in it so far, but I am loving it already!
- Last night, my beloved Oregon Ducks won the Fiesta Bowl. The Ducks scored in first 11 SECONDS of the game. Henry was pretty impressed. (darling pajamas were a Christmas gift from Grandpa. I think they can be found at Fred Meyer.)
- I got a Kindle Paperwhite for my birthday and I’m looking for a great case for it. I ordered this one, but despite the product description, it does not fit the Paperwhite. Do you have a Kindle case you love?
- Are you watching Homeland? Bill and I started watching it right before Christmas and during his vacation we sped through both seasons. It is an incredible program and I highly recommend you check it out. The second season just ended so you have tons of time to catch up before the third season begins.
- Other than some miscellaneous chores, we don’t have much going on this weekend. What are you up to?