Tuesday, February 19th, 2013
- Hiiiii. I hope you had a great weekend, whether it was a long one or just one of regular length.
- We had a long weekend and it was just delightful. There was lots of time for productivity but also lots of time for relaxing which is the best kind of weekend.
- Over the summer, we bought a toy kitchen from a friend whose little boy had outgrown it. Henry has shown lots of interest in the toy kitchen at our kid-friendly brewery, so we decided to get it out for him. He is a huge, huge fan.
- Despite the fact that we’ve owned this house for almost three years, we’ve really not put much on the wall in the living room. Finally, finally I found something that I liked enough to put on one of the walls. This picture thingamajig from Red Envelope is fantastic and a perfect way to display some of our favorite photos with out putting a ton of holes in our wall.
- Growing hair is Henry’s gift, so today he got his fourth haircut. Henry was not a happy camper but the hairdresser did a great job and earned herself a 50% tip.
- On Sunday, we met up with some friends for a little Naked Mamas party. Henry had a great time playing with his buddies and I had a great time catching up with the girls. I also scored some great pink J.Crew cords in the process.
- We’re working hard to transition to one nap. Henry slept for almost three hours yesterday, which was a huge win. Especially since he had ZERO naps on Sunday. Fingers crossed that the long naps continue.
- So, how was your weekend? What’s on tap for this week?